store manager WANTED!
Interested? FIND OUR JOB OFFER ON INDEED.COM and apply today!
NO ONE ELSE OUT THERE DOES WHAT WE ARE DOING - we think it's pretty amazing and so do our customers. Here is an example of what they say about us:
"Plato's closet is a wonderful place to find a wide variety of brands and styles that have been accumulated from many stores all found in one place. I've found the best deals on shoes and handbags there ..."
OUR MISSION IS ...
Plato’s Closet is the preferred store of fashion conscious, spending savvy teens and twenty‐something’s. We buy and sell gently used brand name apparel and accessories. Plato’s Closet puts cash in your pocket and offers cool stuff at great prices.
We are hiring a talented, energetic store manager for our location in Coral Springs, Florida.
WE OFFER ...
- ... a fun, young and friendly work environment
- ... a salary commensurate with experience
- ... a bonus plan based on store performance
- ... great merchandise discounts
- ... a paid holiday and vacation plan
- ... flexible scheduling
YOU ARE ...
... a highly motivated outgoing person with proven strong communication, leadership, organizational and time management skills. You love fashion and enjoy in store merchandising or using social media to promote the business. You are sales and goal oriented and you know how to use computers.
YOU WILL ...
... act as liaison between the store staff and the owner, communicating and reporting on store business and staff. Manage and promote all aspects of the business; including but not limited to buying, pricing, sales, merchandising, loss prevention, training and managing staff. Promote a high level of customer service and continually strive for innovative solutions and alternatives in bettering the business.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ...
- ... meeting or exceeding financial goals, focusing on sales and overall profitability.
- ... maintaining controllable expenses within the guidelines. Processing invoices to ensure vendors and service providers are paid on time.
- ... driving sales through the development of staff; focusing on coaching, training, and role modeling desired behaviors.
- ... training and supporting the execution of buys ensuring efficiency, productivity and profitability.
- ... promoting and role modeling a culture of positive customer service to everyone, everyday.
- ... maintaining merchandise and visual presentation standards on a daily basis.
- ... recruiting, hiring, and training associates for all store positions. Creating and overseeing staffing and scheduling, implementing individual development plans, setting productivity and performance standards for each associate. Completing and delivering associate performance evaluations in a timely manner. Creating and maintaining an environment of consistent and continuous coaching.
- ... ensuring all inventory functions are completed as directed, including inventory counts. Receiving merchandise and ticketing in a timely manner. Following and improving the appropriate back stocking procedures.
- ... establishing and maintaining operational and monetary controls. Preparing daily bank deposits and performing daily/weekly auditing tasks. Reporting any discrepancies, theft,or suspected theft by employees or customers immediately.
- ... other duties as assigned.
YOU DEFINETELY HAVE ...
- ... a High School Diploma or GED. 4 year degree in Business or Retail Management preferred.
- ... 2+ years prior management and supervisory experience, plus 3 years retail sales experience, preferably in similar merchandise lines.
- ... strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- ... proven customer service and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- ... several years of experience in using computers and smartphones
- ... the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours per day.
- ... the ability to lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance and heavier things with assistance.
- ... the ability to bend, rotate, and reach customary to a retail environment; including receiving, pricing, and stocking / back stocking merchandise.
- ... the ability to be exposed to typical retail environment conditions and noise levels.
- ... the ability to operate a computerized sales terminal
Interested? Go to Indeed.com and enter "Plato's Closet" and "Coral Springs" into the search fields to find our job offer and apply!